We can blame the damn power boil feature on my fancy new stove for this one.
The thing is, I didn't even realize the string was on fire until I smelled something burning, looked down, and realized it was me... I WAS ON FIRE.
It started spreading so fast!
I fumbled around trying to pat the flame out, but mid-panic decided to run out the backdoor and strip off my burning clothes - a hoodie, t-shirt and bra - ALL on fire mind you. My hair even singed.
I can only image the show my neighbors got.
The image below shows the three non-living layers that got burned.
Except there's a fourth layer, my skin, that now has blisters over a very, very sensitive area. Ahem.
|Photographic evidence, doh.|
In hindsight, I probably should have just gone to the sink and simply places the damn hoodie string under some water. Way to buckle under pressure, Alexa.
Genius. A genius with blisters on her boob.
R.I.P. favorite grey hoodie, you'll be missed.