I was tagged by one of my new favorite daily blog reads tipptalk from a[tipp]ical thoughts to do the six-truths meme.
question though, what exactly is a meme? for real. i mean where in the world did that word come from?? i don't get it
* link to the person that tagged you.
* post the rules on your blog.
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. i'm blind. like really blind. my eye prescription is -10.75 in my right eye and -9.75 in my left. plus i have an astigmatism. thank god for contacts. although they are over $400 for a pack. also, it doesn't matter how cute my prada frames are when you have a prescription that high nothing looks good with those coke bottle lenses in them.
2. i'm a picker. i LOVE to pick things. oh, your shoulders are peeling? let me help you with that. you have a zit on your back, hand me a kleenex and your problem is solved. i used to literally pin my sissy down when we were younger and pick her. i feel bad for my future children
3. random people trust me. i don't know if it is my face, or my aura. but random people tell me all sorts of things about themselves. their problems, things going on in their lives or even if they have a wart on their ass. too much information! once i was at a convenience store buying a pack of smokes and a lady literally asked me to hold her baby!! who hands their baby off to a stranger. for real.
4. i am freakishly good at all trivia games. i was undefeated in scene it until i got cocky and let two people play vs just me. but we'll count that as an exception to the normal game play. so if it has to do with entertainment or anything pop culture i am your girl. i don't know where i store all this very important info but it is there. quiz me, i dare you.
5. i failed physics in college 2 times and finally passed with a D the third time. i have no idea why UD required physics for my public relations degree but they did. and it was WAY over my mental capacity. although in their defense it probably would have helped if i went to class more than on just test days.
6. i have never had a boyfriend. EVER. do i think that is weird? hell to the yes. but in my defense it hasn't always been due to lack of offers. i openly admit to having trust issues with men. but only men who have a more than friendly interest in me, ("who me? you like me? nah... how about my friend ______ you guys would be perfect!"). many a therapist has tried to figure out why i'm so closed off to no avail. maybe i'm just beyond picky and don't think half the boys out there are worthy of me (sweet rationalization, lex). i'll just keep telling myself that as i attend another season of weddings dateless. le sigh.
so that's it! hope you all learned something.
and i'm tagging every single of my favorite bloggers. if you wanna do the meme do it, because you know i'll read and enjoy it : )