after last night's insanity of the browns beating the giants in their first monday night football appearance since 2003, i'm a little well, tired. but it's a good tired.
the energy of cleveland last night was infectious even the bums were happy to take a pic with lippe and bird. who didn't want beer?
after hitting maproom, liquid/fusion and late night pizza at 6th st pizzeria one would have thought i would have been a little groggy today. but the hangover gods graced me with a pass today and i felt just fine.
i love it when that happens!
and now in the worst blog topic transition ever committed in the history of all blogs i'm going to explain to you all why it is oh so convenient having a good friend who is a
top 5 reasons why having a doctor for a neighbor is awesome
1. he knows the universal sign for choking. which is helpful when i lose the how many blue cheese stuffed olives can you stuff in your mouth bet.
2. when i am really having a hard time recovering from a night out he'll come over and give me a saline iv drip, granting me instant hydration. gatorade is for losers.
3. doesn't freak out when i say, "feel this lump"
4. supplies all the latex gloves a girl needs. who doesn't love blowing up a rubber glove and wearing it as a hat?
5. makes house calls (see below)
so this house call was made possible by my roommate steph (the klutz) dancing with the concrete sidewalk saturday night. 6 stitches later the prognosis is good - she's gonna make it.
i was actually going to show the final stitched up wound but the pic was a bit bloody. i figure i'll spare the stomach queasiness of some of my readers. you're welcome.
p.s. i totally made up #2. but wouldn't that be friggin' sweet?!?