i randomly decided to start typing out a list of the top ten hottest movie actor roles of all time according to ME.
now this top ten list is according to the actor's role not the actor's overall hotness - although it obviously helps. also, this is an ALL TIME list meaning that no matter what the actor looks like now, when they played the specific role they were the bees knees according to yours truly.
phew, that's a lot of criteria - onto the list.
10. dougray scott (prince henry) ever after - he's a prince, a prince with an accent in love. 'nuff said.
9. mike vitar (benny "the jet" rodriguez) the sandlot - "just stand out there and stick your glove out in the air. i'll take care of it". he sure did make my 12 year old self get butterflies in her stomach.
- other role to consider luis mendoza in D2: the mighty ducks
8. adam garcia (kevin o'donnell) coyote ugly - i mean he lets violet auction him off on the bar and has a thing for comic books.
- other role to consider, i know it isn't a movie, but he's played fiyero in wicked and can sing - my heart be still.
7. george clooney (danny ocean) ocean's 11 - there's something about a distinguished man in a tux, and don't forget that voice of his either. hello daddy.
- other roles to consider ocean's 12 &13 and dodge connelly in leatherheads
6. chevy chase (ty webb) caddyshack - tall, tanned, and handsome - that arrogance, humor and swagger gets me every time.
- other role to consider irwin 'fletch' fletcher in fletch, obviously.
5. ryan gosling (noah calhoun) the notebook - "it wasn't over.... it STILL isn't over" kiss kiss kiss kiss yada yada yada kiss kiss kiss. gah, i wish i was allie.
- other role to consider willy beachum in fracture, southern drawl and a cocky lawyer? yes.
4. gerald butler (gerry) p.s. i love you - the rugged accent, the sideways smile, horrible karaoke singing and not to mention the undying love.
- other role to consider king leonidas in 300 - i'm spartan which means i have to love him...and his abs.
3. johnny deep (don juan) don juan demarco - that hair, those eyes, it's love.
- other roles to consider, the young george jung and the yumminess that is jack sparrow.
2. christian bale (patrick bateman) american psycho - "i'm into well... murders and executions mostly"
- other roles to consider, laurie in little women and jack kelly in newsies
1. russell crowe (maximus) gladiator - he can fight for
- other role to consider, ben wade in 3:10 to yuma - i would never miss that train.
agree with my love for sometimes scruffy dark haired boys with accents and an inclination for violence? don't agree with me? gasp!
who's on your list?