for those of you who follow me on twitter this recap may be redundant considering i already twitted the majority of it- sorry! but for those of you that don't follow me on twitter, what are you waiting for? follow me!
so after the sad times of thursday and friday i needed some fun on saturday, and that's exactly what i had. i think the fun times may actually call for bullet points it was so fun. get ready for some cleveland link love kids.
- stopping at summit mall on my way back to cleveland picked up two pairs of shoes (40% off), a new cardigan, a couple of deep v-neck tshirts, a gray blazer, a new shirt, some body butter from body shop and a tube of mac lipglass. i think i did pretty well for myself : )
- dinner at the tremont taphouse with georgia peach, her nameless husband, lappe and the birthday boy donatello. i didn't realize how good blueberri stoli went with short rib sliders - yeah, they actually don't go together at all but you get the point.
- two words, stoli dolis. while georgia peach and i oh so daintily enjoyed said stoli dolis at the treehouse in tremont the boys got quite a kick out of eating the vodka soaked pineapple from our drinks. watching their faces flinching on the almost rubbing alcohol like taste was priceless.
- donatello just buying the vodka infused pineapple for $2. it's the cheapest shot in the city of cleveland!
- running into an old friend at our stop at southside but realizing that we all wanted to get closer to home - downtown it is.
- ATTENTION CITY OF CLEVELAND - FILL THE POTHOLES ON SCRANTON!!! (AND that side street off of scranton that pops you out at sokolowski's that i don't know the name of!)
- donatello making a deposit into my poor pumpkin
- maproom maproom maproom maproom
- got to hangout with some friends at maproom that i haven't seen in forever - which needs to stop ASAP - hopefully at my halloween party! hint hint.
- decided that i needed to dance so i slipped out to meet up with bird and lippe at mercury lounge. still the same crowd which is fine by me - i'll keep making my appearance every few months.
- slept. on my couch. sweet.
- saw body of lies with MOB which although didn't get the best reviews we really enjoyed. i have a thing for CIA action movies, i can't help it.
- stopped at halloween USA with MOB and although we had fun trying stuff on i realized that i'm not spending $50 on a felt costume. no way.
- got carry out ty fun bistro with georgia peach, nameless and lappe
lots of cleveland love? check.
hope everyone had as good a weekend as i did!