who has two thumbs and blogs on a saturday?
things i've done so far today
1. ate bacon
2. watched dazed and confused
3. caught up on blogs
4. signed my mom up for facebook
5. ate bacon while being awesome and NOT thinking about it being valentine's day
things i plan on doing later today
1. eat something with bacon on it
2. go see confessions of a shopaholic
3. go to my aunt's for a valentine's day dinner with all of my family - even my sister who is home visiting from NYC
4. meet up with my north canton friends where i will drink enough vodka to kill a small dinosaur
i feel like i should do a proper twestival cleveland recap, but that was two days ago (decades ago in blog time), so i'll just post a picture that i took of a few of my favorite cleveland twitters.
the event was a great success - we raised over $1400 for charity:water and had 67 people in attendance. when can we do it again?
so just in time for valentine's day i got an amazing package from fizzgigabyte who writes the blog it's all about me! deal with it!. now i've won blog giveaway's before but damn did she go all out. i got tons of candy and cookies, the DVD fever pitch, a funny little clock and a HILARIOUS framed picture of her cat. so funny. thanks lady!
in closing, i found this e-card on the someecard site and i think it pretty much sums up what i'm thinking today. i'm positive that my ideal match is out there somewhere but he can pretty much go F himself for hiding. haha.
happy valentine's day lovers! and my valentine i posted last year this time still applies.