normally my days have a breakdown of the following:
yesterday my breakdown was the following:
i think the only way i'm going to get past the annoyances is to blog them out, and as my loyal readers you are obligated to read them and then comment telling me everything is going to be ok.
reasons why yesterday sucked:
1. i bought tickets to see the ultimate michael jackson coverband, Who's Bad?, on august 13th at HOB thinking the entire time that i was traveling the week before the concert not the week OF the concert. long story short, i'm going to be in arizona and i can't see my "favorite" band - hopefully someone will buy my ticket and wear a sequined glove in my honor. i'm looking at you narm.
2. i want to go see the DMB concert on July 29th at blossom but i don't want to sit in the lawn. i'm a ticket snob and to me it's worth the extra money to buy a pavilion seat. but not all my friends feel that way - stupid recession.
3. now, to piggyback off of the fact that no one will buy DMB tickets with me, my mom calls me this morning telling me that her office manager had just won two pavilion seat tickets to the DMB concert with a VIP parking pass (which is clutch at blossom), from a radio station in canton. but here's the kicker - SHE TURNED THEM DOWN - just cause she didn't want to go.... the humanity.
4. i'm supposed to be going to yet another wedding this upcoming weekend - a big fat greek wedding to be exact - we are talking 500+ people, and the last thing i want to do is go to this wedding alone. three wedding weekends in a row (solo) is tough, not gonna lie.
5. i'm a big fan the the aveda air control hairspray. i always have a full bottle at home and random small ones in my purses. well one of the small ones fell out of my purse in my car and i found it today exploded and stuck to my car seat. when i tried to pry it away, it left a big hunk of hard glue like goop that pulled up the color from my leather car seat. awesome.
6. network parking - YOU SUCK! i can't even get into it it makes me so mad.
7. i had to go to terminal tower to drop something off and you have to show your ID to get into the building. well i showed my ID and the lady at the counter said that i couldn't be let in because my license was expired which in turn made it invalid. WHAT? this isn't the airport lady. thankfully i talked myself out of the pickle but it was another waste of my time. (yes, i know - i need to go get my license renewed...)
8. i was pumped to plan my gap brand enthusiast party for all my friends and had picked the date of aug 8th. well some other fabulous friends decided to throw a party that night too and i can't take back the 8th and half my party now wants to go to the other party. i'll figure something out, but it's just an extra nuisance.
but on a positive note my interview and podcast debut is now available for you all to listen to on the throwing quarters website. be kind to me though, i've never done anything like that before. but still, check it out.
so who wants to drink wine tonight?