i don't know what it is about the last booth in the bar at flying fig in ohio city that always has me leaving the restaurant feeling SAUCY.
i've sat in the exact same booth at flying fig during happy hour on too many occasions to count with always the same result.
it may have been the bourbon apple ciders, the grenache wine or even just misty and salami rose's company but whatever it is that causes the state of mind change, i love it.
which got me thinking about other things that make me feel saucy which in turn was the catalyst for an excellent conversation over christmas ale at bier market.
it was one of those nights where a cocktail napkin becomes a blog memo pad...
1. no, that isn't the alcohol making my handwriting sloppy, i just have horrible handwriting. 2. yes, that is a four color pen.
from that cocktail napkin comes the top ten things that make me (with two cents from my friends), feel SAUCY:
1. anything short - skirt, dress, shorts (but preferably not men)
2. strutting in 4 inch plus heels and being obviously checked out (by a man or woman)
3. witty banter (can you keep up?)
4. a jar of ragu (see what i did there? literal SAUCE)
5. the back booth at flying fig (obvy)
6. a winning sports team (the cavs turn me on... when they win)
7. cooking an awesome meal for your guests (bring on the mmmm's and the wine)
8. attention from a hot unavailable man (it's so wrong it's right)
9. fake eyelashes (brings a whole new meaning to batting your eyelashes and the lingering stare)
10. good hip hop with a horns hook (think jay z's roc boys, outkast's spottie and kanye west's touch the sky)
so what makes you saucy?
whatever it is, i hope you participate it this weekend.