dear crittenden court parking lot,
we need to talk... it's not you it's me.
i'm sorry, we need to break up.
i understand that it's been almost four years that we've been together, but i've found someone new and closer to home.
the parking lot in my apartment building.
i know that my new fancy indoor, "don'thavetowalktwoblockstogettotheyuppiemobile", parking lot is $50 more a month but i think it's worth it.
i mean, do i have to list out that crap that you have put me through over the last four years?
let's jog your memory:
1. the multiple dings and scratches caused by other cars parking too close to mine
2. people leaving hot cards on my car windshield when it's raining causing them to stick like glue to the glass once the car dries.
3. my car doors freezing shut more times than i can count when i had my jetta
4. falling on the ice so hard in your never plowed lot that i actually dislocated my shoulder.
5. someone writing "reserved" in the salt residue on my car door cause i apparently was in their FAKE reserved spot.
6. a POSSUM EATING its way through the wires of my engine and hood insulation!
7. being held up at gun point this summer. (true story, i just chose not to blog about it)
so do you really have to ask why we are breaking up?
didn't think so.
it's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun.