i had yet another fabulous weekend in the CLE.
actually, i'm starting to think i sound like a broken record in regard to my fun weekends, but i'd rather write about the fun then the suck.
thursday (cause the weekend really starts on thursday)
- delicious lunch at crop bistro with CK.
- delicious strongbow and caprese salad at reddstone with lots of friends including the likes of CK, miss metromix janet herself, and salami rose.
friday (it was a K and A kind of night)
- K and A kind of night means quality beaver and alexa hangout time, ftr.
- had a mouth orgasm over spoon me (i order the natural flavor with coconut, almonds and white chocolate chips, ridiculous). you guys all know my obsession with pinkberry.... well the fact that this spoon me opened up in westlake makes the fact that cleveland doesn't have a pinkberry almost bearable.
- The A-Team at crocker park with beaver. ok, i enjoyed this movie way more than i expected to, WAY MORE. it was SO entertaining, way funnier than i expected and the cast was perfect, i actually want to go see it again and i hope there's a sequel. "i love it when a plan comes together"
saturday (some of this, some of that and lots of icing)
- tons of errands, with some shopping in between.
- sunning with AJP on my deck paired with a killer vital juice bikini body workout was the perfect pregame to a fun saturday night out.
- cubby's 30th birthday party at madison square lanes where too many good friends to list got together to celebrate yet another one of us crossing into our 30's.
- the screaming rooster for post bowling cocktails and lots of bros icing bros. i wonder if i can start hos icing hos?
- laughing so much i snorted, taking more shots than i have in a VERY long time and hanging out with good people makes me happy.
- finding things like this in bowling alleys also makes me happy.
- oh, and i ran into HARTZELL at harbor inn. (hartzell likes attention, fyi)
suns out guns out! a father son pick-up team showing off their guns, they're like weapons i tell you, weapons.
- world cup watching at barley house with CK.
- a very enjoyable U2 3D viewing at the rock and roll hall of fame (thanks KJ for the tickets!! xo)
- landsharks and beautiful weather at sunset grille with CK, AJP, hartzell, timmybennett, colleen and katie.
- back to the future soundtrack on vinyl, mojitios, sunnyside pizza and frites with CK, AJP and hartzell.
yeah, i'm thinking i did pretty good this past weekend.
i like my friends.
and of course i'm already thinking about this weekend.... is it friday yet?