- slept off my hangover from thursday's abc wine dinner, obvy.
- celebrated the upcoming wedding of my friend addison montgomery by attending her bridal shower in brecksville
top row: meghan, liz, the bride addison montgomery, meghan #2, and yours truly. front row: foxxy, muffin, MOB and beaver
- decided that there wasn't a need to go home and "rest" before going out for the evening so myself, beaver, muffin and MOB shielded ourselves from heat by hiding out at harry buffalo in lakewood with our friend john daly.
at harry buffalo the four of us created a band called KAMM which stands for kara(beaver), alexa(me), mary(MOB) and megan(muffin) - yes we are 30 and yes you can tell who the greek girl is among 3 irish girls by our skin coloring.
- once the sun, and temperature, went down we headed to reddstone where we meet up with more friends (thanks to 4sq stalking), for dinner and drinks
- quick pit stopped at old angle before muffin, beav and i walked to bier markt to help our friend shibani celebrate her 30th birthday - this is also where we started drinking blackout beer.
- headed back to old angle to meet up with more friends where i decided to call it a night after lots of sex talk with my girlfriends.
- spent a quiet and enjoyable evening at home with a bottle of wine and a cute boy where i reminded myself yet again what a phenomenal cook i am. (why yes, i AM humble, thanks for noticing!)
sooooooooooooooooooooo is it the weekend yet?