it was another great weekend for the books in cleveland!
i had so much fun, traipsed all over our fair city and as i'm reflecting on what i did i'm not sure how i fit it all in and survived to tell the tale.
- dinner/drinks with CK, AJP, the klutz and the jerk at johnny's little bar.
- ingenuity festival under the detroit bridge with all the aforementioned people.
- carlos jones and the plus band at brothers lounge where more friends like muffin, jesse, colleen and KJ made appearances.
- sobering up late night breakfast at my friends deli with AJP and CK that from what i can remember involved a feta cheese omelet, nom.
- spent a couple hours at the arhaus furniture loft clearance center where purchased a new dining room / kitchen table for my new home.
- headed to beachwood place for a little shopping spree that ended up with me bring home a hot new pair of boots that i'm kind of in love with, some tops from h&m, a hot shirt from nordy's and a cute new skirt from banana that upon attempting to wear out saturday night realized that sitting down and not showing my lady parts wasn't really an option... i.e. return.
- CK and i met our wonderful friends moe and mark at barking spider for some pre-dinner cocktails..... yes, i was actually on the east side.
- dinner at l'albatros with CK, moe and mark where we drank wine, ate cheese and dined like civilized people at a chic french restaurant. we are soooooooo cosmopolitan, that is until someone orders a glass of cockburn port.... cock.burn.
- post dinner drinks at the velvet tango room with CK rounded out the night perfectly especially the navan vanilla cognac, mmmmm.
- brunch and mimosas at tremont taphouse with my long lost friend JV, and my not so long lost friends (because i was with them all weekend), AJP and CK.
- brunch turned into into drinking grand marnier and watching the browns lose (again).
- played M.A.S.H and tic tac toe during halftime naturally.
- post browns loss, CK and i headed to lolita for a bottle of my favorite jaffurs syrah because if was a sunday night in america and we can do what we want.
- cheese and wine coma ensued.
this weekend was the epitome of fun cleveland living, in my humble option, and i can't wait to do it all again.
have a good week all!