i automatically heart every single person who reads this blog, and since i can't personally hug each and everyone of you, i'd like to give at least one of you something awesome during this season of giving.
so here's a little holiday contest for this oh so very snowy wednesday.
one of the following statements about me is untrue.... which one do you think it is?
just leave a comment telling me which one you think is a big fat fib and from the correct answers i'll choose a winner for a fun yet to be determined holiday prize courtesy of me! (think itunes, target, etc)
1. i don't drink red white at weddings for fear of spilling on the bride.
2. when i cut onions i wear onion goggles because my eyes burn so much. if i'm wearing my glasses when the need to cut onions arises i put on the onion goggles and places my glasses over them.
3. i didn't ride in an elevator from the age 6 to 9, and when i went to visit my dad's office i walked up the 4 flights of stairs - i was petrified of getting stuck.
4. in addition to the cross on my left wrist, i also have a plum tattooed on my bum.
5. when i lived downtown i had a gun pulled on me in my parking lot over a traffic incident - i looked at the guy and said, "are you effing kidding me?!"
6. i make the best kraft macaroni and cheese ever, it's been documented.
7. my first taste of gambling was when i won $500 from an instant bingo pull tab "store" in a strip mall in canton, ohio. upon winning and seeing my excitement, the lady working the counter gave me a stern look and said, "please don't get addicted to gambling" - i've been losing money ever since.
8. i've had three cars in my lifetime - a 1997 nissan sentra, a 2005 volkswagen jetta and currently i drive a 2008 volvo s40.
9. when i was 6 years old i stood in front of an entire fine dining restaurant and sung whitney houston's the greatest love of all while accompanied by a pianist.
10. for over twenty years my sister and i have worn the exact same pair of matching personalized pajamas on christmas eve.
so which one is a big fat fib?
i'll announce the winner of the yet to be determined awesome holiday prize a week from today, good luck!