I can't remember the last time I went out Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat nights in a row, college maybe?
Well I did it again this past week which left me little time for blogging but ample time for laughs with friends all over Cleveland.
- Happy hour at D'Vine Wine Bar with Muffin, MOB and Martha celebrating Muffin's new career!
- 1/2 off flights, 1/2 off appetizers and hanging out with your besties makes for a wonderful evening
- Dinner at Sushi Rock with AJP and KJ
- Brown rice sushi and a bottle of sauvignon blanc makes me a happy girl
- Beers at Barley House with the ladies before Barley House became oonce oonce discoball Barley House
- Dinner and lots of Guinness at the fabulous XYZ the Tavern with the whole crew, too many to list but this picture shows the gang
- Ran into Cleveland Frowns and got to hang out with one of the lawyers behind the documentary Cleveland vs Wall Street which I need to check out.
- Headed to Canton for a baby shower for my dear friend Erin at The Canton Club where I not only got to spend quality time with my friends/family but also got the news that I'm going to be a Nouna (godmother) to Erin's baby boy :)
- Dinner at Three Birds in Lakewood with Muffin, Court and Mrs Towne where we dined on stuffed trout, BBQ short rib and beef tenderloin
- Bottle of champagne at Market Avenue Wine Bar with AJP and KJ then we moved to cocktails and fun music at Speakeasy and beer at ABC the Tavern
- Brunch with Klutz, Muffin, MOB, Beaver, Court, lverdova and Aubrey at Sweet Melissa
- Laundry, cleaning, laying on the couch.... annnnnd repeat.
I don't think I'm missing anything....
I fairly positive that one can officially call me "a girl about town".
Better than a lady of the night though, right?
Happy Monday, kids!