1. Saw Paul Simon at EJ Thomas Hall in Akron with my Mom, Sissy, Jason, CK, MOB, Muffin and Jesse. Paul and his band were really REALLY good - awesome set list and venue but my only complaint was the crowd was pretty stiff... I just wanted to dance, you guys.
2. Participated in my first ever Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning (against my own will) at my old high school Canton Central Catholic. My whole family ran/walked it and literally dragging my mother across the finish line may or may not have been the highlight of my day.
3. Ate my face off at my cousin Cathi and Greg's house on Thanksgiving day. The Medifast police would NOT have been happy with my calorie consumption to say the least.
Jason, sissy, yours truly and CK all dressed up for turkey day!
The adorable nameplates my cousin Jenna handmade, the dining room table, my very full plate and the spread that keeps going.
4. Ate my face off at my cousin Cathi and Greg's house on Black Friday, the Medifast police are still looking for my willpower, but the ATV riding made everything better.
Me all cocky and ready for my ride but then me holding on to CK for dear life...
5. Dinner and movie + movie + movie night equaled catching Ryan Gosling in Drive with CK, sissy, Jason, my Mom and C-Rossi, a dinner at Sylvester's North End Grille in Canton and then a viewing of the Last Waltz AND Home Alone 2 (I was so sleeping by then) in Tia Jo's theater room.
6. Breakfast at John's Bar with my Yiayia, Nouna, Mom, sissy and Jason, a viewing of The Muppets and a little shopping.
Sissy and Jason all ready for the Muppet Show Tonight!
7. Dinner and bubbles with lots of old friends at 91 Wood Fired Oven on Saturday night in North Canton, continued debauchery at Biscuit and Oakes's, The Basement and my Mom's house for my sissy's 10 year high school reunion after party where this was just hanging out in the kitchen.
Jessie, me and Biscuit being photo bombed by Oakes + douche bag Kevin being a douche bag with a skull on his shirt, Keter-O, Oakes, Worm and Glen.
8. Took in a showing of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part One with MOB to round out my third movie in three days. Have I mentioned how much I love going to the movies? Because I do.
And I think that's it.... now why do I feel like I'm forgetting something.
Meh, who cares, I have a vacation day on Monday as well so the looooooooooong holiday weekend continues.
Have a good one, kids.