When my friend Amelia first emailed me asking me if I'd be interested in hosting karaoke at Noodlecat I literally laughed out loud at my desk.
I think I responded back to her like, "this could be hilarious, but you know I don't have any experience hosting karaoke, right?"
To which she responded back to me like, "um, you'll be fine."
And so it was decided upon over lunch at Noodlecat a few weeks later that we were going to throw one hell of a karaoke party at the 'cat.
AND YOU'RE ALL INVITED!
Friday, November 9th // Noodlecat // 9pm // Karaoke // DO IT
Things that I can guarantee will happen at Karaoke at the CAT:
1. Me having way too much fun with a microphone
2. A lot of white girl dancing
3. Jello shots
4. Lzone rappin' and Seanski droppin' low
5. Me playing the wrong song at least once or twice
6. One lucky karaoke singer winning a $50 Noodlecat gift card
7. Fun, lots and lots of fun
So mark your calendars, call off work, save the effin' date and get ready for Karaoke at the CAT!
Happy Friday, kids.