Guys, the last few days have sucked for me because I've been down with one heck of a sickness. I won't go into the gory details with you because it wasn't pretty - but I'll just say that I'm finally seeing a light at the end of the gross sickness tunnel. I hope I at least lost a few pounds from it all... that would be the ONLY bright side.
First off, it's time to announce the winners (who were chosen via random.org) of the Saks Fifth Avenue Tour de Beauty experiences:
- Suzanne, the grand prize winner of Bond no 9 and Chanel experiences
- My Managed Chaos, who is taking home the Dior experience
- Krissie Means Business, who is taking home the La Mer experience
- Crystal @ EatDrinkCLE, who is taking home the Le Metier de Beaute experience
Ladies, if you could email me your mailing addresses I'll get your certificates out to you ASAP - enjoy!
Secondly, it's that time of year again.... JUMP BACK BALL!
If you've been reading my blog for awhile know you know how excited I get for PlayhouseSquare's annual Jump Back Ball event year after year. It's one of my favorite events in Cleveland and it's simply not to be missed!
This year the 22nd Annual Jump Back Ball is happening on Saturday, February 23rd with an awesome board game theme of "Jump Back Two Spaces" - which is such a creative concept that I can't wait too see the costumes for this one!
As in years past the PlayhouseSquare Partners are hosting a Jump Back Ball Kickoff Event, the details:
- Thursday, November 15th from 5:30 - 7:30pm at Market Garden Brewery in Ohio City
- Purchase your Jump Back Ball tickets at the lowest price of the season, $110 for PlayhouseSquare Partners and $135 for the general public. The day after the kickoff event prices go up $20 + fees - Don't wait!
- Enjoy a happy hour with fellow JBB attendees with complimentary appetizers and drink specials
- Be guaranteed your ticket because this event ALWAYS sells out, you don't want to be left out in the cold while all your friends are drinking and dancing the night away
I hope to see you all at Market Garden Brewery on Thursday purchasing your PlayhouseSquare Jump Back Ball tickets, I know I'll be there because it's not only the fiscally responsible thing to do, but also a great night out with friends.
See you there!