There were many gems worth sharing. But one - one amazing snapshot - frozen in time, rose to the top of the pile of printed awesomeness.
I literally belly laugh (and snort) every single time I look at this photo of me taken July 1990 at my first New Kids on the Block concert at Blossom Music Center.
- This image is the epitome of an awkward chubby preteen.
- The camera angle isn't exactly helping differentiate my chin from my neck.
- I'm a new ten-year-old and think that my double digit status makes me cool.
- Accessories for days - the hat, giant binoculars, NKOTB buttons, over-sized glasses and stonewashed denim jacket.
- I'm flashing a peace sign. I'm flashing a peace sign.
- My friend busting a move behind me? That's Erin, I'm now the godmother of her first born child.
- This photo was taken only a week or so after the first awkward NKOTB related image I've shared on the plum back in 2008.
Happy Wednesday, kids.